5 Reasons To Text Him First
I often get asked is it okay to text him first. As a rule I say no, unless you are in an established committed relationship. If he isn’t texting you, then it’s never really okay to text him first. There are a few times however where they are reasons to text him first. Note I said reasons, not excuses. There is a difference. If you are trying to think of a reason to text him, then it’s not a reason really that you are looking for, but and excuse. He will know the difference.
1. A reason to text him first for example, you and he may have set up a place and time to meet and you are running late. If this is the case, yes, text him first and let him know.
2. If he texted you and your forgot to respond and you remember the next day, then yes, the next day you can text him first.
3. If he is consistent with the texts and dates and is moving towards you and his birthday comes up, yes you can text him first and wish him a happy birthday.
4. If he did something nice and specifically for you, then go ahead and initiate a text, it’s okay. Let him know he is appreciated.
5. If he texts you Good Morning every morning, yes, flip it one day and beat him to it!
If you notice all 5 reasons listed are only done when he has begun investing his time and effort into you. If there has been radio silence and you are looking for a reason to text him, you are looking for an excuse. If a man needs reminding that you exist, he probably really isn’t the man for you. This is when the reason is really an excuse.
adultfrinendfinder log in
adultfriendrfinder mobile app
adultfrinendfinder.com login app