Should I Text Him
It seems that in today’s technology we spend a lot of time texting, It is easy and if done correctly, can enhance the attraction of your guy. Many are textaholics with no regard to their text appeal.
When texting a guy there are a few guidelines to follow that can increase your text appeal. You do not want to come across as needy or desperate. Below are some things to remember.
1. It is best not to text guys first, at least on a regular basis, this shows you are way more into him than he may be into you.
2. If he does text you first, don’t reply immediately, he will be thinking, wow, she must be sitting there holding the phone just waiting for me, we don’t wait for men, we are busy. Wait at least 10 minutes, minimum, create some anticipation from him.
3. If he does not text back don’t send another one, you don’t want to appear desperate. When texting guys the last thing you want him to think is you are desperate.
4. Nothing serious or questioning in a text. Always be light, fun and witty when texting guys.
5. Do not send anything too sexual, he may be sharing with his buds and never send nude shots, you can bet his buds will see this. It can sit in his phone for eternity and no telling where that pic may end up.
6. Don’t send mindless lame messages such as what are you doing? What’s up? He will see that as an excuse you are using just to talk to him.
Texting guys can create some incredible attraction if you know how to do it correctly. You can have a guy dying with anticipation to see you. There is a right way and a wrong way. The right way can have a huge impact on your dating life. How would you rate your text appeal? Are you textually appealing or textually appalling?
adultfrinendfinder log in
adultfriendrfinder mobile app
adultfrinendfinder.com login app